A payment gateway simply helps your customers to make payments on your website. With so many competing for attention, this is to help make your online business decision making process easier.
Get paid by customers from anywhere in the world With Paystack, you can accept payments from international customers, wherever they are in the world. You can accept payments from internationally-issued cards, display prices in USD, and also get settled in USD. It is simple to setup and secure.
- Setup Fee: Free
- Local Transactions: 1.5% + ₦100 (The ₦100 fee is waived for transactions less than ₦2500)
- International Transactions: 3.9% + ₦100
2. Rave by FlutterwaveRave is an easy, secure and reliable payment solution for businesses to integrate on their websites and other platforms to link and manage payments or payouts globally. Rave lets you receive payments locally and globally with no hassles and zero set up fees. They make accepting payments online easy, safe and secure. Rave’s multi-currency support allows to receive payments in multiple currencies at the flip of a switch. They also support cross currency conversions. Their gateway allows you to charge cards and bank accounts directly. So you can directly debit your customers’ bank accounts. It is simple to setup and secure.
- Setup Fee: Free
- Local Transactions: 1.4%
- International Transactions: 3.8%
3. Interswitch WebPayYou can get paid by anyone, from anywhere, without hassles. Webpay integrates directly into your website and enables funds to be paid into your account. Interswitch is a trusted name in payments. You start by registering at https://business.quickteller.com/
- Transaction Fee: 1.5%, subject to a cap of N2,000.
- Local transaction fees capped at NGN 2000
4. GTPayGTPay is a secure internet payment gateway developed by GTBank to facilitate payments online using debit Cards issued by banks on the Interswitch Network. Note: You must have an account with GTBank to use GTPay. GTPAY accepts both locally and internationally issued cards including Interswitch, MasterCard and VISA. You get value next working day after transaction takes place for local transactions and 48 working hours for international transactions. GTPAY comes with a unique, online monitoring console that allows merchants view transactions as they occur.
- Local Transactions: 1.5% of transaction amount (subject to a maximum of N2,000)
- International Transactions (MasterCard, VISA): 3% of transaction amount; no cap.
- International Gateway Monthly Charge: N5,000
5. VoguePayVouguePay is another platform that makes it easy to collect payments from customers worldwide, even for one-off or variable amounts. A simple and secure way to send and receive payments globally. VoguePay’s global coverage allows consumers and businesses to safely make and receive payments in all major currencies, regardless of location. In addition, VoguePay also offers safe and secure platform to accept payment in bitcoin. You can accept one-time payments, set up subscriptions, and even receive donations. It has multiple payment channels, thereby leaving your customers with lots of options. It supports all currencies for payments. You get paid in your default currency.
- Integration: Free (but fees may apply for customization)
- Merchant Verification: ₦ 1,500 (with CAC) and ₦ 2,500 (with Govt. issued ID cards)
- Local Transactions (Naira Cards): 1.5% Transactions above ₦2,500 1.5% + ₦30